Father’s Day is right around the corner and even though I believe Father’s Day is every day, I also believe a good man is hard to find. So this Sunday why not get your Dad or husband or Pop-Pop the gift they really want, instead of socks and underwear. The following are the top ten Orange County Dad’s gifts according to us and they are awesome, if we do say so ourselves.
1. Just a Bite Cake Pops, of course. www.justabitecakepops.com
2. What dad or Grandfather doesn’t like a bottle of imported beer, a glass of wine or a shot of whiskey? Visit your local BevMo store, or order online and pick up www.bevmo.com is the place for all of your fatherly consumptions or a fancy container to pour them into.
3. My Dad loves to eat lunch anywhere near the water with a view. If he had his choice he would have Father’s Day lunch at one of these three restaurants in Orange County;
• Billy’s at the Beach located at 2751 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663, call (949) 722-1100
• Rusty Pelican at 2735 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663 for more information http://www.rustypelican.com/ or (949) 642-3431
• Duke’s in Huntington Beach located at 317 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, call (714) 374-6446 or visit http://www.dukeshuntington.com/ for more info and reservations.
5. What dad wouldn’t want a gift from Tommy Bahama’s in Newport Beach? If you have deep pockets and your dad has taste like mine, you can’t go wrong with a t-shirt, gift certificate to the store or restaurant, or classic button-down shirt from Tommy Bahama’s. Sit back and enjoy http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Stores_Restaurants/Newport_Beach.jsp
We hope no matter what gift you choose this Father’s Day you will have a wonderful day spent with the dads in your life. The gift of time is really all he wants, maybe it’s with his children, or maybe it’s watching The Weather Channel with just a beer and his thoughts. Either way, keep it simple and sweet and it will be a Father’s Day to remember.