Friday, September 11, 2009

Thanks For Stopping By....


Welcome to Just a Bite Cake Pops. I am completely in love with bite size desserts.
I have always had a ridiculous sweet tooth and I always find myself wanting just a bite (or sometimes 2 or 3...). The idea of having just one bite of a beautiful, hand dipped, rich decadent dessert fits the bill.. and on a stick, no less! If you are as passionate as I am about dessert, check out our website. You will find some great ideas but we welcome your custom requests as well.

Tis the season for flavor and fun so stay tuned for photos of Halloween pops as well as special goodies for the remainder of the holiday season.

In the meantime, keep us in mind for your next birthday party, bunko night, family bbq or promotional gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment